ICT Management Professional
Syed Mudassar Ali Shah
Experienced in ITSM(IT services management) From last 12 years, managing multiple OS and multiple vendor platforms like MS Windows, Linux, IBM, Dell, HP, Adaptive Defense 360, Fortinet, Mikrotik, Manage Engine Helpdesk and Asset Management, Ruckus ZD and Cisco etc. Experienced in Information Security Governance, IS Risk Management, Management and Information Security incident Management. Experienced in configuration and administration of Server’s, other network devices, Network Monitoring like PRTG, Databases and mailing systems like MDaemon Email Serverl.
What I Do
I always have the best experience with Mudassar Ali Shah. Thank you for getting back to us in a timely manner and helping us with the littlest or biggest of problems when it comes to our computers. Thank you for making sure our technical needs are always taken care of
Mudassar Ali Shah was right on top of our power outage and contacted me immediately to let me know they were monitoring the situation and would inform me of any further details they could obtain. Thankfully, the outage was short-lived.
I have had the privilege of working with Mr. Mudassar Ali Shah for several years and I can say with confidence that he is an expert in the field of virtualization, network architecture designing, Microsoft Active directory, cloud architecture and wireless networks. He consistently demonstrates a deep understanding of these complex technologies and his attention to detail is unmatched.
Years of working12+
2018 - 2021Virtual University of Pakistan, Lahore
Master In Information Technology
Project: Railway Management System
2008-2010University of the Punjab, Lahore
BACHELORS OF SCIENCE
Double Math, Physics
2006-2008Govt. Islamia College, Civil Lines, Lahore
Physics, Math, Chemistry
- NETWORK DESIGN
- PROFILE DESIGN
- Digital Design
- Social Media
- Time Management
- Social Networking
- IMPLEMENTATION OF ERP SYSTEM
Assets Management IT
Ruckus ZD 1200
WFilter NG Firewall
Microsoft Radius Server
Assistant Manager IT
- Responsible to Manage and provide support to LAN and WAN Network devices.
- Manage Installing, configuring and maintain Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019.
- Responsible for Implementation and administration of Active Directory, DHCP and WSUS Server.
- Responsible for Setting up user accounts, Group Policies, and Email on G-suit.
- Responsible For Installing, Configuring and Maintaining ESXI Servers on Physical Server like Dell 730, Dell 740.
- Responsible for managing all the ESXI Server From Vcenter on a single host machine.
- Responsible For all Vm’s Backup On hourly and Daily Basis Via Veeam.
- Responsible for Windows Radius Server for authentication of Mac address for connecting the SSID.
- Responsible For Manage More than 10 Main offices In Lahore, South and North region.
- Manage and configuration of Ruckus Zone Director 1200 for All Ap’s.
- Responsible for Manage PRTG Server for Monitoring all Devices Including Server and Network.
- Responsible to ensure to Virtualize Windows servers, firewall and connecting them to networks.
- Manage Installing, configuring, and maintaining WFilter NG firewall and Fortinet 200 F for Load balancing, Access Policy, and routing.
- Responsible to Oversee and monitor traffic through firewall (Firewall rules, load balancing etc.)
- Ensure to Block web/application access and to prevent known malware attacks through cloud base endpoint
- Responsible and Manage Office 365 License and Microsoft Servers Volume Licenses. AWS Windows Server , Palo Alto AWS firewall, S3 Storage and other Cloud Base Services.
2013-2021Ashraf Fabrication & Engineering Industries (Pvt.) Ltd.
Head IT & Advertisement
- Oversee all technology operations and evaluate them according to established goals
- Manage a portfolio of technology projects to meet cost, scope, and schedule constraints
- Provide leadership in technology portfolio for enablement and innovation
- Planning, development, and implementation of Technology Governance Framework per Standard.
- Devise and establish IT & Security policies, SLAs and systems to support the implementation of strategies
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework
- Analyze the business requirements of all departments to determine their technology needs
- Purchase efficient and cost-effective technological equipment and software
- Coordinate managers and supervise technicians and other professionals to provide guidance
- Control budget and report on expenditure
- Assist in building relationships with vendors and creating cost-efficient contracts
- Design and execute operations of information systems; troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system, as well as install work stations and oracle 11g front end and 10g database ERP system Support.
- Exercise hands-on approach to manage information technology, computer systems and advertisement operations; develop policies and procedures for EDP and computer system.
- Setup the domain controller environment, respond to all technology issues, also ensure network access to all staff.
- Connect new hardware while maintaining IP addresses; ensure hardware is stripped and secure before disposal
- Complete CCTV Configurations, Support and Maintenance via team of technicians. Without Static IP’s configuration on all remote Channels.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of information systems.
- Ensure hardware is stripped and secured before disposal.
- Perform other related duties as required during working hours.
- All Advertisement related task Like Ad pasting, Profile Design and Media Collaboration with all Vendors like Daily Jang, Yellow Pages, POGEE, IEEP, ER, EIR and all others.
2011-2013Flight Center Tour & Travel Lahore
- Administer and maintain network hardware and services
- Network documentation
- Rendered keen eye for details to resolve server and client end security Issues, isolate & diagnose network problems; evaluated vulnerability and malicious reporting to ensure appropriate hardware installation and configuration.
- Diagnosed hardware and software problems, preserved control records, and replaced defective components while executing data backups, disaster recovery operations, shutdown procedures and routine network startup.
- Streamlined and organized all engineering tasks, including troubleshooting, repairing, resolving, technical problems issues related to computer hardware/software/LAN and WAN/internet.
- Ensured backing up of all necessary software’s & drivers, all running email machines as well as resolved firewall and ISA policy issues and cabling with CAT 5, 6 straight and cross.